The girls loved Shedd Aquarium so much!
We caught the aquatic show, which they both totally loved. Claire squealed every time a dolphin or whale jumped out of the water-
The jellyfish exhibit was super cool-
We watched the Dora and Diego 4D show which Claire loved, she didn't take her eyes off the screen the whole show, just sat staring at the screen with her hands clasped in her lap and as soon as the show ended she just quietly said "I needa watch anommer one."
If you know Claire, you know she has a squeaky high pitched voice. Apparently the more excited she gets, the higher her voice gets. As the beluga whales were swimming by the glass in front of her I'm pretty sure only dogs and the whales themselves could hear her squealing in excitement!
It was such a fun day, I'm so glad we were able to go together!
No comments:
Post a Comment