Today was definitely an outside day. We went to the park, played outside at Jessi's, then came home and went for a walk and played outside at home too. The weather was beautiful and the girls refused to come inside until dark. I tried to walk Claire in so we could start dinner and she just sat herself down on the ground and refused to move! They're loving this Spring weather!
her sandcastle-
this is the face I get when I ask for a smile :)-
they'd installed a new bench swing since we were last at this park. The kids thought it was great fun to all be able to swing together!
Claire spotted a couple swans-
I thought she'd be nervous walking across this bridge because it moves a little, but no, when she got to the middle she started jumping - little daredevil!
On our walk around the neighborhood this evening Hannah insisted on bringing a bag and picking up trash as we walked.
She kept saying things like "I'm helping my community" and "This makes me fell so good inside". I'm pretty sure it was all straight off the Disney channel environmental commercials, lol!
No comments:
Post a Comment