Wednesday, March 30, 2011

We love Spring!

 I think the days of the girls and me living outside from daybreak till sundown have begun.
 See how Claire is clutching those little books in her hand, even while swinging.  She doesn't do much without books nearby, she's a total bookworm and these little books are the perfect size to carry around.
 I love the sun!

 Hannah thought it was an umbrella sort of day-


 Hannah has an active imagination.  Today her game involved a nightgown, umbrella, and suitcase.  She walked up and down the sidewalk chattering away and playing her game.  Claire had no idea what was going on, but she diligently followed Hannah back and forth in front of our house.

 She took baby for a little walk too-



We're ready for more beautiful days like today!

2 comments:

  1. Aww so cute! Love the book she has to carry and Hannah with Claire following! I miss them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls have the cutest hats! I also think I love looking at your blog just for my own selfishness of loving your first song on your playlist- I need to get mine together on my blog.

    ReplyDelete