Yesterday Hannah went to a gymnastics class all morning. When we picked her up we headed to another park. 3 different parks in 3 days - we're doing good!
Claire just loves to swing, she says "wheeeeeee" the whole time she's swinging with a big grin on her face - I love it!
My little monkey/baby thought she could climb this tall ladder, and she was making pretty good progress until I pulled her off. She has no fear!!
I guess she gets it from Hannah who rocked this rock wall!
She spent most of her time at the park playing tag and hide & seek with her buddies, so I was only able to snap a few quick shots of her!
After a little inside rest time we went back out to enjoy the last bit of daylight riding bikes.
Claire really wanted to be able to peddle this trike, but her legs weren't quite long enough. She settled for being pushed in her car,
and using her feet on this scooter.
We actually walked to the Tiffin park with neighbors in the evening too, but I didn't take my camera that time. These girls are totally worn out this week at bedtime, but it's worth it. They love it, we've been trying to soak up as much beautiful weather as possible!
No comments:
Post a Comment